Party Boutique accepts the following payment methods:
Terms & Conditions
Online Conditions of Web Site Use
"It is a condition of use of the Website that you accept and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Party Boutique". No other terms shall apply unless stated below. These terms may be varied by Party Boutique from time to time and revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your use of the Website.
By proceeding to use the Website you agree to be bound by the following:
- Party Boutique reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time and may, at any time, revise these terms by updating this posting.
- You are bound by any revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms.
- Whilst Party Boutique uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Party Boutique makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given.
- Party Boutique assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- Party Boutique has not reviewed and does not review the sites that are linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of nor any liability arising in respect of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website.
- Although Party Boutique may from time to time monitor or review the materials on the Website, Party Boutique is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such content.
- Party Boutique makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or suitability of any content on the Website and all other implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
- By using the Website you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein.
- Under no circumstances shall Party Boutique be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the Website or the materials on any sites linked to the Website or any services offered on the Website.
- The Website is controlled and operated by Party Boutique from the United Kingdom and complies with English law.
- Those who choose to access the Website from locations other than the United Kingdom do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and any liability arising in respect of the same.
- Party Boutique (referred to in these conditions as "we" or "us").
Terms & Conditions for Transactional Part of the Website
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions carried out by you on this Website. By entering this Website and making your first purchase, you accept these terms and conditions.
1. Price and Payment Methods
1.1 All prices are in pounds sterling (unless otherwise stated). Payment must be made in pounds sterling.
1.2 Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card as shown on our Website.
1.3 Payment by card is subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If such authorisation is refused to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
1.4 We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure. But we will not be held liable for any loss you might suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data you have submitted to the Website, unless such loss has been caused by our negligence.
1.5 Alternatively, you may make your payment by posting a cheque for the full amount of your order including P&P to Party Boutique Goods will be dispatched on cheque clearance.
1.6 If payment is made by credit or debit card, the card will be debited when the order is placed.
1.7 The price of our goods may be increased or decreased from time to time and there may be a delay in amending the prices on the Website. If this happens we will check with you to see if you wish to receive the goods at this increased price. We accept no responsibility for manifest errors in the prices shown on the Website.
1.8 All prices are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs.
2. Placing an Order
2.1 The goods displayed and information about goods and prices on our Website are an invitation to you to offer to buy.
2.2 An order is placed when you click the buy button on our order form. Payment details must be provided at time of ordering.
2.3 We shall acknowledge receipt of your order with an email confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse your order or part order.
2.4 The order shall be accepted by us when you receive our acknowledgement. The date and time of the order shall be the date and time at which you first have access to the confirmation message.
2.5 Once we have confirmed acceptance of your order, we shall keep a copy of it on file [for 6 months, together with a copy of these terms]. If you wish to see a copy, please e-mail our customer services department.
2.6 If you receive confirmation of an order which you did not place, or if the details in the confirmation do not match the order which you placed, or intended to place, you must contact our customer services immediately by email to cancel the order or correct the details.
3.1 We do our best to supply the goods ordered by you, in most cases within five working days of the order date. Certain products will take longer to deliver.
3.2 All goods are offered subject to availability. You will be advised of any delay in delivery times or if your goods are not available. If your order cannot be fulfilled or is delayed beyond 21 working days, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or alternative goods of equivalent quality and price.
3.3 If your goods are not delivered within 30 days of the order or are damaged in transit or the wrong goods are delivered, please notify us by e-mail
4. Returns Policy
4.1 Any goods returned to us must be received by us within 7 days of despatch date and must be in the original packaging and include a return form. Please email customer services for a form. Return of goods after the 7 day period is entirely at our discretion.
4.2 All goods to be returned under this policy must be packaged securely, together with the packing slip sent with the goods. Goods returned to this address must be sent via Parcel Force. We recommend that you return goods by recorded delivery.
4.3 On return of goods under this policy, we shall refund all sums paid by you, less the cost of postage. If the return is due to a fault in the goods or any fault of ours, then all sums including postage shall be refunded.
4.4 Except in the case of faulty or damaged goods, this right to cancel does not apply to:
4.4.1 Goods made up to your specification or highly personalised Goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly.
4.4.2 This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any complaints about your goods or the services offered on this Website, we will be happy to hear from you. Please contact us at customer services
6. Privacy & Data Protection
6.1 It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data that we hold about our customers is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy.
6.2 In order to process your order for goods we shall require your name, address and address for delivery (if different) and email address. We shall also require the information necessary for payment by cheque or by credit or debit card.
6.3 We may from time to time use your details to send you information by email or post about our special offers and other information that you may find useful. In addition we may send your name on to carefully selected third parties who may contact you with similar information. If you would rather not receive this information please e-mail us at customer services.
7. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
7.1 We do not warrant that use of our Website is entirely free from the risk of viruses or other damaging components.
7.2 Where individual products are subject to additional warranties or guarantees given by their manufacturers, you are responsible for applying for the warranty in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Such warranties are not enforceable against us, but only enforceable against the manufacturer.
7.3 This does not affect your statutory rights with respect to goods purchased from us.
7.4 This site may contain links to other Internet sites that are not owned by us. These links are provided for your convenience and information only. We are not responsible for the content of such sites or for transactions between you and such sites or for personal data, which such sites may collect or place on your computer.
These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Supplier Details
9.1 Our full name is Party Boutique.
9.2 If you need to contact us quickly, please send an e-mail or phone 01562 863222.
9.3 We are registered for VAT, number: 589 4421 00
All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Web site are copyright Party Boutique or their technology providers.
All rights reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Party Boutique or for personal reference for home use or for a single hard copy of an information page to be downloaded for personal home use.
Any other use of materials on this Web site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, resale or re-publication without the prior written permission of Party Boutique is strictly prohibited.